Exquisite Cabinet Painting Services in WI
Free Quote Here
Cabinet Replacement Vs Refinishing
Refinishing and painting offer a variety of different benefits, ranging from practical to aesthetic. Some possible benefits include:
- A brand-new feel to your kitchen
- Restoring your cabinets to their former glory
- An increase in your home’s overall value
- Considerably less expensive than a full cabinet replacement
- Project can be completed relatively quickly (for a professional)
What’s Involved in Our Cabinet Painting Process?
- We begin with a complete assessment of your cabinets. If your cabinets are old, we can repair the damage as well (which can include replacing doors, drawers, and hinges if necessary). A color consultation can be included alongside this step if you’d like our advice on choosing the best color!
- Once we get a good picture of what you’ll need for your project, we provide a free quote for the entire job. This quote is often exact—there will never be any “hidden” fees that show up on your bill later.
- The next step is dedicated entirely to prepping the surrounding area for painting! This step also involves removing the doors and shelving from the cabinets.
- After everything is ready to go, we begin painting! Before getting started, we’ll discuss with you what brand and type of paint you want to use. We have a high-quality brand that we use on all of our projects, but we are happy to use any brand or type that you prefer!
- The fifth and final step involves a complete inspection. We’ll go over every inch to make sure we didn’t miss even the tiniest of spots. Once we’re satisfied with the job we’ve done, we’ll let you make the final call.
When to Call a Professional
Have any questions about cabinet painting, refinishing, drywalling, interior painting, or anything else? Give Pewaukee Drywall Pros a call today at 262.533.4506 and one of our service members will be happy to help!